HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!
Today is rons 34th birthday. We went to St.George for the weekend to finish Christmas shopping and celebrate both our birthdays. We spent two wonderful days just relaxing and doing whatever we wanted to it was nice (we missed our babies though and were glad to see them.) A big thanks to my mom who came over and stayed with the kids so we could get a brake. I really appreciate her soo much.
I want to tell my husband how much I love him. He is such great person he has the biggest heart. He would do anything to help anyone out. He is always calling me in the middle of the day just to say I love you and miss you. Which is great to know that while he's away he is thinking of me. He loves his children so much and puts so much into them. I love the way he is always spending time with his boys hunting and doing the things they love and then is so tender with his daughters. They all worship him.
I couldn't ask for a better husband I love you Ron and appreciate you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
We bought Ron a cake real fast since we had just gotten home.
All the kids waiting for the candles to get lit.
All posing with the cake (Chocolate Oreo!!! my choice of course if I had been really nice I would have gotten his favorite carrot cake Gross I'm puking at the thought)
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ron!! I always love it when it's my B-day or Braden's because it seems like that is the only time we feel like we can justify taking time for ourselves!! And we need that time to remind ourselves why we love each other so much!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!! :)
Happpy Birthday Ron. Looks like you had a good celebration. The picutre where Preslie is sitting on the counter looks like a little Kyla to me. It's so funny how I catch this glimpse of your kids and it's like you as a little girl. They are so cute. Good for you and Ron on taking sometimes for yourselves, I'm glad you both enjoyed it.
Happy birthday Ron!
I tagged you Kyla, go to my blog for the rules!!
Happy Birthday Ron! I hope it was a good one!
RON I can't belive it wasn't that long ago you weren't any bigger that some of your kids I'm proud of you and the man you have become Love ya Dad
Post a Comment