They always have the reflections contests at school and usually we never do them. But this year the boys wanted to so I said ok I think photography would be a good thing to do. So they took the camera and set about taking pictures outside. We then picked their favorite and printed and matted it and they turned it in to school. Yesterday they came home and Tanner had a certificate of excellence and a $5.00 gift card from wal-mart. Stetson told me I could not mention him on here and would not let me take a picture of him. He won 50 cents to spend at the school snake bait shop. I mention it anyways because I am equally proud of them. I think they both did a great job and it takes alot of courage to enter something into contests.
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



2 comments:
good job boys!
GOOD JOB BOYS YOU GUYS GOT IT ALL GOING ON
Post a Comment