This is the picture. I would like to play with it still but this is the first draft. Let me know what you think. i think I will play with a few other pictures and different colors and see what happens. let me know if you find anything out. (me and steph just bought the adobe elements 7 an are trying to figure out how to change a picture to black and white or antique and then pick the colors out that you want to show up if any of you smart computer people know how to do this please let us know).
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



3 comments:
It looks like your doing a pretty good job!
This is a link on my sight, Pioneer Woman, not only does she do an out of this world cool blog, she is funny, hilarious, an awesome cook, but she is a photo touch up master. She has a link for photo tutorials. Check her out, email her questions, once you start looking you will love her blog. I check her's regularly, she is hilarious.
What a cute picture!!! I wish I knew how to do this type of stuff too. Sorry - I'm not much help to you!
Post a Comment