As I was bored today ( yes we sluffed church, the excuse the superbowl, the problem the superbowl doesn't start until 4pm and our church goes from 9-12) I was blog hopping and came across a really compelling story about a husband of a wife with cystic fibrosis who is awaiting a double lung transplant and is in the same hospital with her new baby who was born 15+ weeks early and is in the nicu. It is a really great blog and I will have the site down on my favorite bloggers. Check it out I will be following these amazing people through their journey for life. They are really an inspiration!!!
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



1 comments:
Hey Kyla! Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I am so excited to have a little girl...although I'm not a verteran of girls like my sister! She has all the talent and fun stuff!!
That blog is so touching!! It makes me so grateful for my health and my family's great health. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment