So tiffany tagged me but i am not sure if I am doing this right. I guess I just give 5 thing about myself. If i am wrong then I guess you all just learned something about me anyways.
1. I am the most impatient person I know. In fact I am so inpatient I get irritated with myself for not doing what I need to do on time. It drives my husband and kids crazy if I say take out the garage I literally mean right now this second and if not I will go crazy. P.s ( I get this from my dad)
2. I am a very punctual person. If I need to be somewhere at three I will be there at three on the dot. sometimes a little early but never late!! If I am late it refers to #1 and I freak out. (I have to take meds before I go anywhere with stephanie because she is the most unpunctual person I know). Mabey I have ocd!
3. I love my children with a passion. Sometimes it's too much and I realize I am one of those parents who smother their children and are overbearingly protective. I am really working on this one and trying to give up a little bit of the control but not the love!!
4. I love the smell of rain. I would live where it rained everyday if I could. I love to sit outside and watch it , hear it, and smell it. There is just no other feeling like it.
5. And now that you all think I am a freak I am really not so bad. I am the most loyal friend a person can have if I give you my word it is my everything. I would listen to you until you are blue in the face and I try to never judge my friends and family .( I am a people watcher and you have to judge them or it's no fun)
so there you have it 5 facts about me. I am not sure if you will think weirdo or not I guess for those of you who already know me you have probably discussed these things about me amongst yourselves and you just didn't think I realized them about myself. ha ha ..
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



5 comments:
Wow, we have a lot in common. I'm a very punctual person too..it drives my husband crazy when I get so mad about being late somewhere. And, usually after the fact, I realize that we didn't NEED to be on time, but it still bothers me! I'm working on that one...and with kids it doubles irritability, since it's nearly impossible to be on time.
That was fun to read, most of it true, just kidding. I like to be on time for things or early too, but I've given up on being on time for church, getting for girls and myself ready before 9:00 am is impossible! GET RID OF THE WORD VERIFICATION.
It's funny I remember you being impatient with Steph and I when I would stay with you for the summer. If we didn't let you play with us right when you wanted you would run to your mom and tell on us.
excuse me. You may have to take meds when you go with me, but i also have to take them when I go with you because you are punctual. Who cares I run on my own time, if people don't like it they can get over it. So I guess we balance each other out:)
P.S. josie how do you get rid of the word verification?
To get rid of word verification go into your blog and under customize, settings, comments, scroll down under show word verification and click no. Easy schmeezy.
Post a Comment