As I check out until Monday I thought I would leave a few thoughts. I wanted a pic of the savior's resurrection not the crucifixion but this is all I had. We are all headed out to our camping hole for the weekend of four-wheeler riding ,eating (non-stop) Easter egg rolling and hunting and any other adventure we can find I thought I would spend a few min. Thinking about what Easter is really about. The Resurrection. My kids often ask why we don't wear crosses or hang them on our walls as some of our other family members do. I explained that we are thankful that the savior died on the cross for us. It was a very important part of his plan but we don't fixate on that fact.The greatest aspect of the crucifixion is not the the crucifixion it's self but the Resurrection. The fact that the savior regained his life after three days. That means that we can too and without that there would not be life eternal. So this Easter we celebrate the Resurrection and thank our father in heaven for giving us his son and the savior for suffering so we could all live again. We celebrate that our savior lives still and that we can too!!
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



4 comments:
Thanks for reminding us what Easter is all about. Very well put. Have fun at the camp! I look forward to your post about it (if you do one :-) I like your family picture by the way. You have such beautiful hair.
Trish is right,your hair does look great in that picture. Trish, you need to send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog-- josiestew@hotmail.com
Anyways Kyla you'll have to let us know how your Easter turns out. We're going up north, Cherity is blessing her baby this Sunday.
HAPPY EASTER!!
Hey Kyla this is crystal bliss. Sylvia just started me on this and I found your blog. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Your kids are so cute. Have a great easter!!!
Hey Kyla Trish left a comment on my blog and I can't leave her a message because hers is invite only could you tell her it was good to here from her and I hope she is doing well!!! Thanks your the best!!!!
Post a Comment