This past weekend we met at my mom and dad's for a family gathering. Cary and Cindy and the kids were down and I hadn't seen them about three years. They have all grown and changed so much. i miss them already but we had a really great time while they were here.
Steph, makyndie,austyn,preslie,chesilyn,mom,cara and beggie in the truck to get out of the rain while we were cooking dinner Saturday night.
Dad, Derrick and Clint. Clint is cooking the ribs while the other two provide lifting conversation.
Clint and Cary cooking dinner. Clint on ribs and Cary on potatoes.
Grandpa with a pile of grand kids but probably not even a fourth of them. He sat down and the kids slowly piled on.
It Was a good time and I look forward to when we can all get together again.
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



1 comments:
Looks like fun! Also, I ordered the first few books that you recommended. I also seen a preview for the movie Twilight...looks good. I'm excited to get my books and dig in.
Post a Comment