The Hunting Season is over!!! (at lest it better be)I am so thankful Ron is done hunting and I survived it. I know how much he loves it so I try really hard to support him in it.( I think i will find a new hobby I love that much and that requires as much time and see if the support is reciprocated.) I am glad the hunts are over but I am also glad that the MacIntosh's had such a a great year. Ron got too hunt with Wayne for the bow hunt and their dad drew a black powder tag and they got to hunt with him. I think it was an extra special year for Ron because so much of his hunting was done with his family. It was also a great year of bucks for all three of them and I am really proud of them all.
Wayne,Dale,and Ron with dale's deer.
Dale with his 24" 4x4. This is a great buck congrats dale.
My sexy hunter with his deer. I love you baby!!
Wayne with his great 4x4.
Congrats to all three of you on your great bucks.
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



2 comments:
Kyla i love you. You kill me. I'm glad you support my dad in what he loves. I know how worried it makes you when he stays out late and all, but you know it makes him happy. It's hard to say i'm sure would support you depending on how long you were gone we both know he would complain but i'm sure he'll suvrive ha ha. We can think of something good to tell him that would make him mad and he'd do it just to prove his point when really he's proving ours ha ha well i have to do class work one ugh!!! bye bye i love you
nice buck!
Post a Comment