Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

We went camping for labor day weekend and steph and Clint and Dallas and Emilee joined us and derrick. It was quite a crew and quite a weekend. We had alot of fun. The kids played and played and played. We all had decided to leave the wheelers at home so the kids had to make use of their time by actually playing and playing together. I thought they had a better time with out the bikes.



Preslie and Dora. They went everywhere together. But Sunday night Dora had to sleep outside because preslie feed her to much of stephs orange jello salad and she was a mess.


Two peas in a pod! Lainee and MaKyndie went everywhere together. And they always had a cup of Hot Chocolate in their hands it was really cute.


Tanner and Westyn playing tucks.


Stetson and Brayson playing trucks.


Saturday night the skies opened up and it dumped. We all huddled under the canopies in blankets and watched it storm.






The following is two videos of the kids the first in kinda long and the kids are being silly they are pretending to be ancient Indians. They built a tepee a few years ago at our camp site and it has survived. With all the cousins they turned their tepee into a mansion tepee. It has little ones inside the big ones and they all have separate rooms. It is really quite neat. The video doesn't do it justice.


The second one. the kids have a tree named #3. They always talk about it and say they are going to play on #3 but we don't pay much attention. Until this time we were sitting at the trailers and we could see shan's head bobbing up and down over the trailer. I went to tell him to get down right now before he broke his neck and ended up laughing so hard when I seen them that I went back for my camera. They were riding that thing and it was flying. I swear where do they thing these things up.












It was a really fun weekend and I can't wait to do it again next year.

0 comments: