The sports season is upon us. I guess it has been for awhile now. The boys done wrestling for 6 or 7 weeks and now that is over it is baseball. Stetson just turned 8 so he was eligible to try out for little league. He has been in t-ball and is old enough for coach pitch this year if he didn't make the little league draft. Luckily he made it and his official little league career began. He loves baseball. It is a little different this year though in t-ball he is used to be the big shot now he is the youngest on the team the others are 9 and 10. So they have more experience and size for alot of them. But he is doing really well I am proud of him the games are 2 hours long and he loves every minute of it no complaining. Tanner starts t-ball in another month.
Getting ready to bat.
making a good swing he nicked the ball and it went foul.
Ready to try again.
he plays out field. He anxiously awaits the play.
I am glad he has a passion I think baseball will be his thing although I encourage him to play lots of other sports too.
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



4 comments:
Looks like fun. Trayk and Fuzz started practicing a few weeks ago. Their games will not start until June. We play June an July only. We actually have to do night games and end by August because it gets so hot!! Baseball is fun and I love watching the kids play.
they are getting so big! wish I could come watch a game looks like they are loving it
It looks like he's having fun playing. Joe want's to maybe start the girls in softball, I don't know we'll see...
Isn't Tanner old enough to play coach pitch? Garrett's playing coach pitch and is so excited. He hated T-ball because he said it isn't REAL baseball. Hopefully he's not disappointed with coach pitch.
Post a Comment