Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

So Josie tagged me Here is what you do . Go to Google images and type in the answer to the questions. Then pick a picture from the first page and post it.

Age on my next birthday: I will be 31 on 12-26-2008.


Place you would like to visit: I would love to go to Scotland.

A Place I love: The mountains. It is always so peaceful there.

One of my favorite things: My camp trailer. I spent way too many nights on the ground in a tent.

Favorite Color: Green. I always wonder if it is god's favorite color too because he made so much of the earth green.

Favorite Food: I have to say cake. I could live in cake alone with lots and lots of icing.


Favorite flower: Calla Lillie's. OR just about any Lilly. I love them all They are such beautiful flowers

City you live in: The great city of Enoch

Name of one of your pets: Stetson has a dog he named her bell.

College Major: My technical major was medical assisting.


First job: The first way I earned money was babysitting although I did not look like this.

A hope for 2008: I hope for health for all of my family. After losing my grandma to cancer last year and another family member being diagnosed at the same time. I just want everyone that I love to be healthy.
I now tag stephanie and michelle!!

0 comments: