Some people have no cooth! I mean who goes into a movie store and announces what happens at the end of a movie. I went to Holllywood video last night to rent some movies. I came to the section of a movie that I had been wanting to see for quite a while now. The movie store was packed so I pushed my way through some people a mother and two children in their early adolescents .I picked up the long awaited movie glad that I finally had it in my hand and looked on to see what else was right there.
The girl behind me says to her mother look theres I am legend. The movie that I had just picked up and was dying to watch. The mother says loudly " no I don't want to see that it's a remake and I already seen the old one I don't want to see it agian." The son says "what happens "? The mother blurts out the very end of the movie just as loudly as she can ( I won't say what she said for the sake of all of you who have not seen the move but may still want to) I was flored what in the *#*@!!! I mean who does that !!! So I brought the movie home anyways and we watched it and the whole time I was just waiting for what was to happen. THe whole experience of this movie was ruined. I would really like to find this lady and let her have a piece of me. The moral of the story : Learn some freaking manners people agian you don't go into a movie store where people are looking for movies that they have not seen and blurt out the ending!!! I hear karma can be a (well you know what I mean)!



6 comments:
Wow, settle down. I must say that was rude, but you really don't need to get your panties in a twist! Just kidding. Was it a good movie anyways?
Yes it was good if you don't know the end but knowing the end just ruined it. Go rent it.Ohh and I don't wear panties!
Lucky Ron...
That sucks! I hate it when that happens! I heard it was a good movie, maybe I will have to rent it-thanks for not spoiling the ending!!
That is very rude! Ty and I went to that movie in the theatre. It was really good I thought. The ending was neat and I would have been bummed had it been ruined for me. We missed you so much this weekend! I gave a rundown of the trip on my blog. You have to come next year.
Kyla I mailed a check with the baby announcment today, let me know when you get it thanks!
Post a Comment