I have a truck for sale and I thought would use all my resources to try and sell it.
It is a 2001 Ford Ranger Ext. cab. four wheel drive. Has new tires and tool box. It it in great condition and runs great. It gets good gas mileage and is an overall great truck. We just bought it a few months ago and really liked it. However I decided that we did not need three vehicles and we needed to get rid of one of them. The expedition is the only one we can all fit in. The dodge truck is what we have to have to pull the trailer with. SO as much as Ron wants to keep the truck It has to go. We just can't justify one vehicle sitting in the yard never being used.
So if you are interested or know someone who may be give us a call it's a great little truck. we are asking $4000.00 we have just dropped it by $1000.00 435-463-1274 thanks.
Maddux's 4th Birthday
15 years ago



1 comments:
Hey Kyla . . . I just sent you an email about that truck. I have a bonus child in need of a vehicle and it looks like a good choice. I just had a few questions.
Post a Comment